The dum process can be done in a conventional oven or stove top. Take a tray or a big heavy bottomed vessel and do the layering as follows.
(If you are doing the dum on stove top, reduce the flame to the lowest setting and cook for about 20 minutes.)
– Serve this biryani with some raita and any non-veg side-dish.
– This tastes delicious with some pickle and potato chips too.
– You can use the same recipe to make Fish Biryani and Shrimp Biryani.
The cooked meat chicken biryani is ready to server. Server with raita
– This rice has so much flavour by itself, it can be served with some raita and potato chips.
– It also goes very well with any non veg and veg sidedishes.